Southern California Public Radio Online Auction
DISTRIBUTION PAYMENT POLICY
- All winners must complete a Distribution Survey to reserve a preferred distribution method. See below options. The distribution survey link will be included in the Winning Bidder Email you’ll receive at auction close. If the distribution survey is not filled out, your package will default to Priority Mail without Insurance at your expense
- Any shipping charge will occur separately and at a later date than the auction item charges.
- All winning bidders will be charged shipping and handling to the card provided at Bidding for Good online registration
- The best shipping method will be chosen according to our policies and may include: USPS Priority Mail (standard method), Fed Ex and UPS (may be used for large or heavy items, or for high value items that require tracking)
Shipment will begin the week of Monday, June 12, 2017 unless the item is time-sensitive. Item pick-up will begin Monday June 12, 2017 unless the item is time-sensitive.
All packages will be shipped to the address listed on your Bidding for Good account. Please verify and update your contact information in Bidding for Good. Southern California Public Radio will not be held liable for incorrect or incomplete information.
Your items will be consolidated into one package, if possible.
SHIPMENT: PRIORITY MAIL WITHOUT INSURANCE:
Please complete the distribution survey (link will be included in the Winning Bidder Email at auction close) within one week of receipt. This is the default option and you will be charged accordingly.
- All items will be shipped at the winning bidder’s expense, unless otherwise noted in the Special Notes field of the lot item. All items – including gift cards – will be charged a $3.00 shipping & handling fee. This ensures that 100% of your winning bid benefits Southern California Public Radio and the station recoups all costs associated with obtaining and packaging your item.
- Electronic Gift Cards will be forwarded to the winning bidder by email. If your item has an electronic gift card, it will be noted in the Special Notes field at the bottom of the item description.
PICK UP YOUR ITEM:
Please complete the distribution survey (link will be included in the Winning Bidder Email at auction close) within one week of receipt.
- Items can be pick up at the Mohn Broadcast Center Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., beginning the week of June 12, 2017.
- The Mohn Broadcast Center is located at 474 S. Raymond Avenue, Pasadena 91105.
- Photo ID is required to pick up an item.
- To have someone pick up an item on your behalf, please inform the station in advance.
SHIPMENT: PRIORITY MAIL WITH INSURANCE:
Please complete the distribution survey (link will be included in the Winning Bidder Email at auction close) within one week of receipt. Otherwise the item will be shipped Priority Mail Without Insurance at your expense.
- All packages will be shipped at the winning bidder’s expense.
- Priority shipment with insurance items must be signed for at the time of delivery. If you are not able to retrieve your item, you must pick it up at your local Post Office.
- Insurance costs are dependent on the total value of the items won, NOT the total cost paid.
TO CHANGE ADDRESS:
Please fill out the distribution survey within one week of receipt. Otherwise items will be shipped to the address provided on Bidding for Good.
- All items are mailed to the address on your Bidding for Good account, unless otherwise noted prior to the shipment date. We are not liable for incorrect information. Please be sure that Bidding for Good has the most up to date information.
The distribution policies are at the discretion of Southern California Public Radio (SCPR) and will be amended without notification to reflect policy changes as they occur. Please review frequently for updates.