Mandatory evacuations are being called for the following neighborhoods in
La Cañada Flintridge:
- Ocean View Boulevard northeast of Bristow Drive, including Bristow
Drive, Derwood Drive, Manistee Drive, and Highrim Road.;
- Generally east of Palm Drive. at Ravista Lane, north of Vista Del Valle, and west of Angeles
- Greenridge Dr., Forest Green Dr., Ridge Ct., and Starlight Crest Dr. (through address 502);
- Big Briar Way (off Haskell St.); La Canada Blvd. n/o El Vago St., Donna Maria Ln., Indian Dr., Alta
Canyada Rd. n/o El Vago St., Hacienda Dr., Linda Vista Dr., and Alta
Canyada Rd. n/o Linda Vista Dr.
Residents in these areas are asked to assemble their families and leave the area.
An evacuation center is set up at La Cañada High School, located at 4463 Oak Grove Dr., where the
Red Cross is ready to receive those coming from the evacuation area.
- According to John Velasco of JPL, the Lab will be closed until at
least Sunday evening.
- All concerned residents should packed and be prepared to leave if a
mandatory evacuation order is issued; La Cañada High School is set up
and available to shelter evacuees (30 people have sought shelter);
Crescenta Valley and John Muir High Schools are backup locations.
- If you and your family are evacuated from your residence or business,
please check in with the Red Cross at La Canada High School, even if you
will be staying temporarily with family and friends at another location.
- The Pasadena Humane Society is available at La Canada High School for
- Review your individual preparedness plan and continue to monitor local
news and this website for updates · 164 homes have lost electricity in
the Country Club area. No timeframe for restoration as SCE cannot enter
this area due to fire danger.