Following the success of the Twitter account/viral video sensation "S--- Girls Say," and imitators like "S--- Black Girls Say," "S--- Gay Guys Say," and other "S--- [group] Say" videos that include some sort of broad generalization that people hopefully find humor and truth in comes "S--- White Girls say... to Black Girls."
- "Not to sound racist, but..."
- "Is it like, bad to do blackface? Is that still like a thing?"
- "You can say the N word, but I can't? How is that OK?"
- "My best friend was black."
- [Showing her tan] "Oh my God, I'm practically black! Twinsies!"
- "This is so ghetto."
- "Sorry, can we turn it down? I don't really like rap."
- [Singing "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj]
Funny? Offensive? Probably both. (As opposed to the original, which just seemed potentially vaguely sexist.) What do you think?
Watch the video here (Warning: Contains the word "s---" in text. If that offends you, you probably haven't read this far.)