- If you're as fascinated by Stephen Colbert's faux run for president of South Carolina and harsh criticism of SuperPACs, you should check out his campaign rally today, which also included former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain:
(via the Daily What)
- Speaking of politics, at a Harlem rally, President Obama sang a few bars of "Let's Stay Together" by Al Green, due to the Reverend Green (legit reverend) being in attendance:
- Kodak is bankrupt. Vulture looks at how this is going to affect the Kodak Theater, home of the Oscars (and, more importantly to me, American Idol's season finales).
- If Downton Abbey's Mr. Bates had his own comic book. (I would read this repeatedly.)
- More Downtown Abbey thoughts from the great Roger Ebert and why he identifies with the butler Carson.
- Listen, I'm sick of this "S--- _______ Say" meme too, but this one's about comic book nerds, and since they're my people, you should go watch this.
- A not-so-loving tribute to the critically reviled and canceled-after-two-episodes cross dressing sitcom "Work It" from ABC:
- Finally, a couple updates: Swizz Beatz isn't actually Megaupload's CEO, and Dane Cook responds to complaints of being horribly sexist at the Hollywood Improv the other night.