Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
File: Overview during the Apple Store Soho presentation of meet "The Watchmen" photographer, Clay Enos on March 20, 2009 in New York City.
- The Wall Street Journal offers their guide to Los Angeles; what do you think of it? (Hat tip: Los Angeles, I'm Yours)
- With Starbucks bringing the expanded "Barbucks" menu to Southern California, including beer and wine, my friend and Portland blogger Meagan Williams argues why we shouldn't encourage this.
- The Occupy movement has made it all the way to Archie Comics; Occupy Riverdale is becoming a reality.
- In other comics news, ever see Watchmen? Well, the legendary 1980s comic and recent movie is getting a prequel, despite strong objections from writer Alan Moore. Also, the Mary Sue did an excellent article looking at the various disputes over the rights to Watchmen and why Alan Moore is so mad.
- I'm not the wine expert that my colleague Matt DeBord is (as seen on the DeWine Report), but I'm at least mildly intrigued by this new Princess Bride wine. It's a California Cabernet named "Inconceivable Cab" and a California blend called "As You Wish White."
- Today is David Letterman's 30th anniversary as a late night host, so Vulture did a great look back with videos of some of Letterman's highlights. You can check out a couple of those videos below.