5. The Town Hall debate Songified - rarely has autotune been used in such a humorous way.
4. When talking about pay equality between men and women, Gov. Romney recalled a time when he was formulating his cabinet. Romney said he was originally presented with only male applicants. "I went to a number of women's groups and said, 'Can you help us find folks,' and they brought us whole binders full of women."
And in that split second the Binders Full of Women jokes errupted through the web including this one celebrating the Trapper Keeper binder of days gone by.
3. Because comedy is bipartisan, former President Bill Clinton also got sucked into the Binders meme.
2. The Twitter account @Romneys Binder gets 14,900 followers in less than 24 hours.
1. The Facebook group Binders Full of Women attracts more than 325,000 likes in less than a day.