Like a terrible mirage, fake Coachella lineup posters have started to appear, bringing with them years of thirsty pleas for the same bands to play our local desert.
For now let's not worry about the S.S. Coachella boat people. They have their own thing going.
In this version of Indio's possible future reality, Atoms for Peace replace the Radiohead battle cry, and Daft Punk is exactly where you left them.
- Goldenvoice aims to expand Coachella Valley festivals to five weekends
- Staying 'Golden': Indio councilman suspends tax proposal for Coachella, Stagecoach
- Tupac Shakur hologram company is basically going down the tubes
- POLL: Would you go to a vegetarian Coachella to get The Smiths to reunite?
- A Coachella boat cruise is way overboard