Coachella 2014 dates were announced Monday and advance tickets go on sale Friday for next year's double, three-day festival held over two consecutive weekends in Indio, California:
- Weekend 1 April 11-13, 2014
- Weekend 2 April 18-20, 2014
The "advance sale" tickets will go on sale Friday, May 24 at 10 a.m. PDT. For the budget conscious, this advance window is the only opportunity to purchase festival passes on a payment plan.
Great. How much do they cost?
The price you see is what you pay — prices reflect all fees included. (International orders subject to additional shipping charges).
OK, but what's the price?
On the payment plan for a basic GA pass it'll only cost 20 percent down in May, and then six easy installments of less than $50.
This is ridiculous. HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?!
Well, it depends. Do you want a general admission wristband? That'll be $349. But do you want VIP? Are you camping? Are you camping with your car? What about your friend's car? Maybe instead you want to stay in a luxury teepee with a special entrance and a sleeping bag that's waiting for you? Review the options below, and let the tyranny of choice battle it out with your bank account.
GA FESTIVAL PASS $349
- Allows entrance into the venue & day parking lots. May visit camping areas. (+ additional charge for international shipping)
GA FESTIVAL PASS/SHUTTLE COMBO $409
- Allows entrance into the venue & day parking lots. May visit camping areas. Ride Anywhere Shuttle pass included. (+ additional charge for international shipping)
CAR CAMPING $85
- Camp next to your car in a 10x30 spot. This pass is for your car/spot. Everyone camping in your spot will need a festival pass. A car is required to be in your spot. This pass is NON transferable and will only be valid when used with a festival pass from the order it was originally purchased with.
TENT CAMPING $85
- Camp on a 10x15 spot. Everyone camping in your spot will need a festival pass. This pass also includes 1 overnight parking spot for the weekend in an adjacent lot (no vehicle ins/outs). This pass is NON transferable and will only be valid when used with a festival pass it was originally purchased with.
COMPANION CAMPING PARKING $30
- This pass is for 1 overnight parking spot for the weekend for an additional car of people that are planning to camp with you.(no vehicle ins/outs). Limit one per order. There is no other overnight parking at the festival. No camping in this lot.
VIP PARKING $150
- VIP Parking is sold separately and located adjacent to the festival grounds. Everyone arriving in the car must also be wearing their VIP festival pass in order to access the VIP parking lot. GA wristbands will NOT be allowed to enter the VIP parking area. The VIP lot is only open on festival days from 9am-2am. No overnight parking or camping in this lot (no vehicle ins/outs).
ANYTIME ANY LINE SHUTTLE PASS $60
- Shuttle pass good all 3 festival days on ANY Coachella shuttle line during shuttle operating hours. This pass will allow you the flexibility to ride from any shuttle stop to and from the festival. You will never have to worry about changing your shuttle stop, or shuttle pass. More info HERE.
VIP FESTIVAL PASS $799
- There are a limited number of VIP passes available for purchase. A VIP festival pass allows access into the venue, day parking lots and venue VIP areas. May visit camping areas. The main VIP area is located adjacent to the main stage (under white peaked tents) and consists of shaded areas, picnic tables, couches, extra restrooms, food & beverage vendors and a full cash bar. The second VIP area is located directly next to the Sahara tent in the beautiful Rose Garden complete with seating, extra restrooms, food & beverage vendors, full cash bar, a spectacular view and thousands of roses. VIP Parking is sold SEPARATELY. (+ additional charge for international shipping)
LAKE ELDORADO TEE PEE (2 person) $2200
- Secluded onsite camping area includes separate check-in location. Spot includes a fully pitched and "ready to go" kick ass tee pee style tent with 16 foot diameter equipped with 2 cots, 2 sleeping bags and 2 pillows. Price INCLUDES 2 GA festival passes. Also includes 1 overnight parking spot for the weekend in an adjacent lot (no vehicle ins/outs) (+ additional charge for international shipping)
LAKE ELDORADO TEE PEE VIP (2 person) $3100
- Secluded onsite camping area includes separate check-in location. Spots include a fully pitched and "ready to go" kick ass tee pee style tent with a 16 foot diameter equipped with 2 cots, 2 sleeping bags and 2 pillows. Price INCLUDES 2 VIP festival passes. Also includes 1 overnight parking spot for the weekend in an adjacent lot (no vehicle ins/outs) (+ additional charge for international shipping)
SAFARI TENT (2 person) $6500
- Exclusive secluded area includes offsite private check-in, fully furnished Shakir style tents w/air conditioning, restrooms & showers, free adjacent private parking lot, gear drop off area, breakfast/late night snacks, onsite concierge, dedicated security/secure fence lines, outdoor chairs, shade tents, outdoor lighting, games and more. Choose 1 or 2 Queen Beds or as a Lounge with ample seating. Price INCLUDES 2 *Safari Guest Passes. *These passes grant you access to the VIP areas, shuttles to/from your tent into the venue and the most exclusive access available to attendees. Safari tents are sold exclusively through Valley Music Travel (CLICK HERE)
Coachella's official website has an exhaustive FAQ section to assist you, from the hyper-specific (i.e.: What if my roommate and I both want to buy a pair of passes but have the same billing address and our third roommate who's cheap and a drag wants to come but only to camp?), to the embarrassingly general (i.e.: What if I my wristband is annoying and I take it off?). More details on passes, shipping, camping, packages and the payment plan can be found there.
Sample payment plan schedule for one (1) GA pass at $349
20% Down Payment in May 2013 = $69.80
First Week of July - $48.86
First Week of August - $48.86
First Week of September - $45.37
First Week of October - $45.37
First Week of November - $45.37
First Week of December - $45.37