Randy Clemens, author of "The Sriracha Cookbook," is going for vegetarian gold at Golden Road Brewing on July 2 when he debuts part two of his spicy instructional, "The Veggie-Lover's Sriracha Cookbook."
In February, the Glendale resident/rooster sauce enthusiast gave KPCC's "Take Two" the skinny on why the brand is so popular, and shared some recipe tips and a history lesson about the beloved condiment.
- Not Your Mama’s Party Mix
- Southeast Meets Southwest Lettuce Cups
- Burning Thai Bruschetta
- Edamame-Sriracha Succotash
- Jackfruit “Pulled Pork” Sammiches with Pickled Red Onion
- Beer Battered Fried Avocado Tacos with Sriracha Curtido
What are your favorite foods to put Sriracha on?