Procrastinating voters, beware: If you have not yet put your vote-by-mail ballot in the mail, your best bet to get it to your county registrar by 8 p.m. Tuesday is to take it to an official drop-off location in the county where you are registered to vote.
A few official drop off places open Monday are:
- Los Angeles County: Registrar of Voters, 12400 Imperial Hwy., Room 3002, Norwalk, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Orange County: Registrar of Voters, 1300 S. Grand Ave., Santa Ana, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Riverside County: Map of the Registrar of Voters office plus 28 city clerk locations throughout the county. Hours vary by location.
- San Bernardino County: All county library and city clerk offices will accept mail-in ballots on Monday during their regular business hours.
- Ventura County: Registrar of Voters, Ventura County Government Center, 800 S. Victoria Ave. Dropoff box available 24 hours.
On Election Day, you can drop your mail-in ballot at any polling place in your home county.