Voting booths at the Riverside County Registrar of Voters headquarters.
What’s the practical impact of voting rules? What’s been done to engage voters who’ve historically been hard to reach, and how effective have those efforts been? What is the ‘real deal’ with younger voters, typically considered least likely to cast ballots? KPCC hosted The Pat Brown Institute of CSULA for a lively discussion about the voting crisis and what it means for our future.
- Frank Stoltze (KPCC Crime and Politics reporter)
- Scott Bowman (Chair, Political Science at California State University, Los Angeles)
- Kathay Feng (Executive Director, California Common Cause)
- Bill Wong (Bill Wong LLC Strategic Counsel)
- Justin Levitt (Associate Professor, Loyola School of Law)