The 2013 West Hollywood Book Fair, one of Southern California’s largest and most eclectic literary events, takes place on Sunday, September 29th, 2013, 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. at West Hollywood Park & West Hollywood Library, featuring a very special in-the-park screening of "Singin' in the Rain" with Debbie Reynolds.
Featuring 13 stages, hundreds of acclaimed authors and artists, exhibitors, live performances, culinary demonstrations, children’s theater programming, and workshops for all ages.
Sunday, September 29th, 2013
10:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
This year, West Hollywood Book Fair presents many talents, such as
- Los Angeles-area literary luminary T. C. Boyle, presenting his brand new collected stories
- legendary producer/director William Friedkin (The Exorcist, The French Connection)
- nutritionist, Kathy Freston
- acclaimed actress, Debbie Reynolds (Singin’ in the Rain)
- novelist Marisa Silver (Mary Coin, The God of War)
- Dead Kennedys drummer D. H. Peligro
- CEO of The Hills Treatment Center, Howard Samuels
- McSweeney’s poet, Victoria Chang
- and many more
Following on its debut last year, The Culinary Pavilion is where award-winning chefs reveal their cooking experiences and share their stovetop secrets throughout the day. Stay tuned for another great lineup of culinary stars.
This year, West Hollywood Book Fair is excited to incorporate Beyond the Book programming featuring live theater, performances, artists, including Michael Fitzpatrick, C. J. Vanston, and others.
Admission is open to the public and bicycle & stroller valet will be provided.