KPCC wants to see the Los Angeles you love. Take us to your favorite spot. Show us your favorite people. Then, share it with us.
Soon, we'll mash them up and add a little love. With your help, we'll have a megamix of what makes our city great.
Show your love
Follow @KPSeeSee on Twitter to see what other Angelenos share. We'll also post our favorites on our blog.
Having trouble? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll go out of our way to make sure we see what you see.
• Take a moving picture. Hold your camera steady. Maybe put it on a ledge. Let people and things move in front of the camera.
• Get a new perspective. Before you press record, get up close or far away. Get up high or way down low.
• Keep it short. We want moving pictures that we can mix together. Try to keep your videos between two seconds and 30 seconds.
• Get it to us. Be sure to add your video to the #loveLA group. Don't change the download source file option. Keep it open!
• Camera rules. No rules. We take all videos. iPhone. Android. dSLR. Handicam. Timelapses. Slow motion. 16mm. IMAX. Send it our way!
• Be famous! Include your Twitter handle in the description or let us know you uploaded something. We'll tell everyone how awesome you are.
Sometimes a picture tells the story best. Join our Flickr pool and share photos.
No fancy camera? It's OK. We love your Instagram photos! Add the tag #loveLA to the description and we'll find them.
When you Tweet, use the hashtag #loveLA to tell us why you love your city.