We're producing a series of live shows featuring real people from around Los Angeles, sharing your stories as a way to connect with one another and celebrate our diverse community.
Questions we're asking now:
Please answer the short set of questions to tell us about your work and the issues you face in that role.
Take Two is collecting stories to make a tribute to Los Angeles, and hopes to include your anecdote.
KPCC’s Take Two morning show wants to hear from you. If you consider yourself an introvert, let us know how you navigate the city.
If you have received naturopathic medicine or worked in the field, KPCC health reporter Rebecca Plevin would like to hear from you.
If you’ve recently made the move from city life to the suburbia (or are considering it), KPCC reporter Josie Huang would like to hear from you.
View more recent questions
- Do you identify as mixed or first-generation?
- Are you stockpiling drugs or speeding up treatment because of possible Obamacare repeal?
- Have you ever contacted an elected official to try and get help solving an issue?
- Are you a foreign-born resident or visa holder now considering U.S. citizenship?
- Have you purchased health insurance through the Affordable Care Act?
- Do you work in health care?
- How have you navigated a career in the arts?
- KPCC te invita a compartir tu historia
- Burn area residents: How are you coping with the rain?
- How has homelessness touched your life?
- Let's talk about big rigs on the freeway
- California: What’s your top concern post-election?
- Are you working a seasonal job this holiday season?
- Recreational marijuana is now legal. What are your questions?
- Parents: How are you talking about Trump's win with kids?
- What did your grandparents teach you about race?
- Parents: Let’s talk about preschool
- How do you watch TV?
- What did the gas blowout change?
- Have you or a family member been affected by diabetes?
- Veterans: How did you prepare to return to civilian life?
- What life experiences have shaped your view of the death penalty?
- Are you an LA Rams fan?
- Have you recently purchased a car?
- How are you talking about politics with kids?
- What is your experience with prescription opioids?
- What have you observed at national parks?
- Is that legal? What's your question for the CHP?
- Have you ever felt out of place in your neighborhood?
- What makes a good school?
- Have you or a loved one been affected by an environmental crisis?
- How does your commute affect your love life?
- Let's talk about your vote
- What do you do for a living?
- Parents: Have you looked at the Common Core results?
- When you think about the 213, what comes to mind?
- Is speaking Spanish a requirement for being Latino?
- Parents: First day of school — are you excited or worried?
- What happens when you report a pothole?
- Beyond gay marriage: What's the biggest issue facing LGBT community?
- Were you in Los Angeles for 1984 Olympics?
- Do you worry about air quality affecting small children?
- Have you participated in a drug or alcohol rehabilitation program?
- What obstacles are getting in the way of your finding a home?
- Have you or someone you know considered physician-assisted suicide?
- How clean—or dirty—is your street?
- Let’s vent: What makes you mad?
- Have you chosen not to vaccinate your children on religious grounds?
- Parents: What are your questions for this year’s school board candidates?
- Has your view of law enforcement changed over the years?
- Parents: What are your questions about the Common Core?
- Parents: Do you have questions about measles? Are you planning to visit Disneyland or California Adventure?
- What makes or breaks a renting experience?
- Are you a first-time home buyer?
- Are you thinking differently about retirement?
- Are you a member of SEIU or another union?
- Has Social Security contacted you regarding old debts?
- Do you have a birthday near the holidays?
- Do you remember your first job?
- Vets: How are you spending Veterans Day?
- Inside the #RentRace: Share your tips on how to score an awesome rental
- What does your future-LA look like?
- Do you have a compound cream story?
- What's your most memorable summer job?
- Tell us about your SoCal staycation
- When was the last time you were pulled over?
- Are you currently looking for an apartment in Southern California?
- How much of your paycheck do you spend on rent?
- Has the ACA inspired any major life changes?
- Are you a teacher?
- How has LA film flight affected you?
- Does your child attend one of the schools listed as vulnerable to earthquakes?
- Have you signed up for an insurance plan through Covered California?
- Do you have a story for First Person?
- Education news: What's missing?
- Let's talk: What do you love or hate about bilingual education?
- Parents: How do you keep your kids engaged academically throughout summer?
- Which term best describes immigrants living in the U.S. illegally?
- What’s been cut from your local park?
- Neighborhoods: Introduce KPCC to your community
- Why the marathon?
- Do you work in the grocery industry?
- How has mental illness affected your life?
- Have you had a procedure performed at a surgery center?
- What's the story of you and your best ex?
- ¿Solicitó usted amnistía mediante la reforma migratoria de 1986?
- Did you seek amnesty through 1986 immigration reform?
- Sinusuportahan ba ninyo ang pag-aaral ng dalawang lengwahe?
- What role has adoption played in your life?
- Pedestrians: Do you feel safe on the streets of Los Angeles?
- Do you speak up or stay silent about crime?
- What's your story about becoming a U.S. citizen?
- How did World War II internment affect you?
- Does your work define you?
- What most needs improving at LAUSD?
- How should California reduce its prison population?
- Adventures in airline security
- High school seniors: Can you get into a community college?
- How do Groupon-style coupons work for you?
- Car, bus or skateboard: how do you get around?
Questions we're always asking:
What stories do you want KPCC to dig into? What interesting people should we profile?
Every other Tuesday, through its The Brood segment, KPCC's Take Two morning show shares stories from Southern California parents and helps answer their questions. Become a source for the Brood!
What are your ideas for paying for sidewalk repairs?
Help Orange County reporter Erika Aguilar hit the ground running. Tell KPCC what stories you want her to look into, what topics need more and better coverage.
Many Southern California residents take part in traditional celebrations to mark Lunar New Year. Traditions and superstitions vary by culture and generation, and KPCC journalists are curious to learn the way you, your friends and family celebrate the day.
More questions in this section
- Do you own a small or micro-business?
- Become a KPCC news source
- Tell KPCC reporters what makes you a 'superfan'
- What environment story should KPCC cover?
- Why do you vote/not vote?
- What experiences shaped your views on immigration?
- What are the sounds unique to your neighborhood?
- Do you let your children play contact sports?
- Pass/Fail: What school stories are we missing?
- What is your expertise?
- Love to read?
- What's news to you?
- How do you give back?
- What's it like to live in a family with mixed immigration status?
- Bikes and bucks: Are they related?
- What health stories should we report on?
- Do you know a Tiger Mother?
- Do you ride or live near light rail?
- What local history have you witnessed?
- Are you a veteran?
- Tell us more about yourself.