Source: LA Department of Transportation
Route, street closures and car crossing points for the second CicLAvia
Find out about the route for the second CicLAvia, a day when cars are given the day off and the city's streets are turned into giant bike lanes. See a map of the route, crossing points and nearby metro rail stations.
The City of Los Angeles has announced the closure of several streets for the Los Angeles CicLAvia on Sunday, April 10 between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. The CicLAvia event will follow seven miles of streets through the neighborhoods of East Hollywood, Korea Town, Westlake, Downtown, Little Tokyo and Boyle Heights.
The following streets will be closed along the seven mile route:
- Heliotrope Dr. from Monroe St. to Rosewood Ave.
- Rosewood Ave. from Heliotrope Dr. to New Hampshire Ave.
- New Hampshire Ave. from Rosewood Ave. to 4th St.
- 4th St. from New Hampshire Ave. to Virgil Ave.
- Virgil Ave. from 4th St. to 6th St.
- 6th St. from Virgil Ave. to Park View St.
- Park View St. from 6th St. to 7th St.
- 7th St. from Park View St. to Spring St.
- Spring St. from 7th St. to 1st St.
- 1st St. from Spring St. to Central Ave.
- Central Ave. from 1st St. to 3rd St.
- 3rd St. from Central Ave. to Alameda St.
- 4th Pl. from Alameda St. to 4th St.
- 4th St. from 4th Pl. to St. Louis St.
There will be crossing points available at the following intersections along the route:
- New Hampshire Ave. and Oakwood Ave.
- New Hampshire Ave. and 3rd St.
- 4th St. and Vermont Ave.
- Park View St. and Wilshire Blvd.
- 7th St. and Alvarado St.
- 7th St. and Figueroa St.
- 7th St. and Grand Ave.
- 7th St. and Olive St.
- 7th St. and Broadway
- Spring St. and 6th St.
- Spring St. and 3rd St.
- 1st St. and Los Angeles St.
- 3rd St. and Alameda St.
- 4th St. and Boyle Ave.
Interactive map of route, street closures and car crossing points for the second CicLAvia
View route, street closures, car crossing points and locations of metro rail stations in a larger map. source: Los Angeles Department of Transportation