Was there wind damage in your neighborhood? Show us where downed trees are, school closures, and other wind-related issues by contributing to our map.
View #LAwind in a larger map
You need a Google account to participate. If you don't have one, click here to sign up.
To contribute: Read the instructions on the map, or follow them below.
1. After you are logged in, click here to get to our customized map "#LAwind."
2. Directly above the title is the Edit button. Click that.
3. In the upper left-hand corner of the map, click on the blue pin.
4. Drop the pin on the map where you see wind damage. Try to be as specific as you can.
5. Give your pin a specific title like "Power out on Moorpark,3 trees down."
6. Give us as much information about the damage as you can. Take photos, describe what you see. To include photos or links, click on Rich Text.
7. Hit OK to finalize your contribution. Tweet your contribution with the hashtag #LAwind