Construction has already started on Coldwater Canyon Avenue.
As the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power prepares to replace a 99-year-old pipeline under Coldwater Canyon Avenue, drivers can expect delays in that area for until the end of April.
Also, the northbound 405 Freeway will be closed early Saturday morning for construction.
The first change on Coldwater Canyon Avenue has already started. Here are a few more things to know about road closures all over Los Angeles:
1. As of March 9, you can't turn left onto Ventura Boulevard from Coldwater Canyon north-and southbound.
2. Starting this weekend, Saturday, March 23 to Thursday, April 25, Coldwater Canyon Avenue will be closed from Ventura Boulevard to Mulholland Drive during certain hours Mondays through Saturdays.
Construction crews will work on Mondays through Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. On Saturdays, the road will open one hour earlier, at 6 p.m.
Before and after these hours, one lane will be open in each direction, but you still won't be able to turn left.
3. Those who live, work or attend schools in the road closure area will be given special access permits, according to LADWP.
4. Motorists driving in this area can take alternative north-south routes, including Laurel Canyon Boulevard, Beverly Glen Boulevard, Sepulveda Boulevard, Cahuenga Boulevard/Highland Avenue and Interstate 405.
5. Why not schedule the construction at night and avoid the the morning and evening commutes? According to the LADWP Twitter feed, it's because the work site is in a residential neighborhood. Most of the major work will be done from Hacienda Drive to Dickens Street, near Harvard-Westlake School.