Friday and Saturday night from 11 p.m. to 9 a.m, the northbound 405 will be closed between the Santa Monica Boulevard off-ramp and on-ramp. The 10 west and east connectors to the northbound 405 will also be closed.
To detour, exit at the Santa Monica Boulevard off-ramp and enter again at the on-ramp.
Santa Monica Boulevard from Sawtelle Boulevard to Sepulveda Boulevard will be closed.
Several other ramps will be closed:
- Northbound Olympic Boulevard on-ramp
- I-10 west connector to northbound I-405
- I-10 east connector to northbound I-405
- Blue Line: Friday after 8:30 p.m., the Blue Line will run at a 20 minute delay between Long Beach Transit Mall and Willowbrook. Read More
- Rio Hondo Bike Path: The Rio Hondo Bike Path will be closed at Washington Blvd. for construction until August. Take a detour to the west side of the trail instead. Read More
- Coyote Creek Bike Path: The Coyote Creek Bike Path from Rosecrans Ave. to Artesia Blvd. will be closed for construction until 2015. Take a detour on Marquant Ave. to Carmenita Rd. by way of Alondra Blvd. Read More
- San Gabriel River Bike Path: Gold Line construction work may close certain entrances and exits on the bike path. Read More
- Metro elevator repairs: On Friday from 8 a.m to noon, Wilshire/Normandie elevators will be out of service. Read More?
- OCTA Route 145: Route 145 will be on detour Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Santa Ana. Read More
- 405: Starting May 1 for three months, construction starts to aid wall 1921 at the southbound Skirball on-ramp. There will be intermittent full-ramp closures. Read More
- 710 SB: On-ramp closed at 710 SB at Olympic Blvd. for long-term bridge construction until 2014. Read More
- 47: On-ramp closed at Route 47 at EB/WB New Dock St. closed for long-term bridge demolition until 2014. Read More
- 101 NB: On-ramp closed at SB Wendy Dr. for bridge construction. Read More
- 5 SB: Off-ramp closed at SB 5 at EB/WB Western Ave. for shoulder reconstruction. Read More
- 5: Shoulder reconstruction has started at Tuxford St. in Sun Valley. On-ramp and off-ramp will be fully-closed until December 31. Read More
- 405: Northbound traffic at Santa Monica Blvd. will be detoured Friday night and Saturday night. 10 connectors from both east and west side to the 405 will be closed during that time. Southbound Skirball on-ramp remains closed. Read More
- 57: Fridays from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. to 6 a.m., State Route 57 lanes will be reduced and several ramps will be closed for Katella Avenue to Imperial Highway. Read More
- Expo Line: Venice: Through Thursday, May 23, 2013, Sundays through Thursdays, 9 p.m. to 6 a.m, Friday midnight to 8 a.m., westbound Venice Blvd. at Robertson Blvd. to Culver Blvd. will be closed to construct a bridge. Read More
- Pico Blvd. Housing Projects: Santa Monica: Through Saturday June 8, 2013, Monday through Friday, the southerly eastbound lane and sidewalk of Pico Blvd. from 4th to 5th St. in Santa Monica will be closed intermittently. Through May Sunday May 19, there will be additional lane closures from 28th St. to 29th St. Read More
- Expo Line: Mar Vista: For a three weeks, lanes on Bundy Dr. south of Exposition Blvd. will be reduced weekdays, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Bundy Dr. will also be reduced between Olympic Blvd. and Exposition Blvd. Sunday through Thursday nightimes from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Read More
- Angeles Crest Highway: All lanes closed from 5 a.m. at Crystal Lake Road on the Angeles Crest Highway. Read More
- None: None reported so far Read More
Check more weekend traffic maps here.