Sunday in West Hollywood, the annual L.A. Pride parade means Santa Monica Boulevard and nearby streets will be closed from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. The parade starts at 11 a.m. at Santa Monica and Crescent Heights boulevards and travels west towards Robertson Boulevard. Instead of driving around the area, take the free City of West Hollywood City Line shuttle to travel along Santa Monica Boulevard from Plummer Park to La Peer Drive, near Pavilions.
And for those of you in Lancaster or Palmdale, don't forget about the summer beach shuttle buses that run Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays between Lancaster City Park and the Palmdale Transportation Center to Santa Monica Pier. Altadena, Castaic, Charter Oak/Duarte, East L.A., La Crescenta/La Canñada and Topanga Canyon shuttles will start running later in June. Schedules are posted below. You can reserve your spot online as well.
Map: These streets will be closed in West Hollywood all day Sunday.
View LA Pride Street Closures in a larger map
- Downtown LA: City Hall: Spring Street and Broadway will be closed from 1st and Temple for the Celebrate LA party on Friday at Grand Park. Spring Street will be closed from 7 p.m. Thursday and Broadway will be closed from 7 p.m. Friday. Both expect to be open sometime before Saturday morning. Read More
- West Hollywood: LA Pride: From 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday, the following streets will be closed to driving and parking in West Hollywood: Santa Monica Boulevard and any street one block north or south of it will be closed from Fairfax Avenue to Doheny Drive; Crescent Heights Boulevard from Romaine Street to Fountain Avenue; Norton Avenue from Havenhurst Drive to Laurel Avenue; La Peer Drive from Melrose Avenue to Santa Monica Boulevard; Robertson Boulevard from Melrose Avenue to Santa Monica Boulevard. Read More
- Expo Line: National Blvd.: All lanes on Expo ROW facing National Blvd. between Palms Blvd. and Clarington Ave. will be closed 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Read More
- Expo Line: Venice Blvd.: From 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Fridays and 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Sundays, expect reduced lanes along Venice Blvd. and Robertson Blvd. Read More
- Expo Line: Mar Vista: For two more weeks, lanes on Bundy Dr. south of Exposition Blvd. will be reduced weekdays, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Bundy Dr. will also be reduced between Olympic Blvd. and Exposition Blvd. Sunday through Thursday nightimes from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Read More
- Colorado Avenue: Colorado Avenue lanes will be reduced on the eastbound and westbound sides for long-term Expo Line construction. Read More
- LAX Sepulveda tunnel: Lanes will be reduced in the Sepulveda tunnel to LAX from 10p.m. for five hours on weekendays and eight on weekends. Construction expected to end June 2013. Read More
- 405: Intermittent full-ramp closures continue at the southbound Skirball on-ramp. Read More
- 5: On-ramps closed to eastbound Van Nuys Blvd. to southbound 5. Off-ramps to northbound I-5 closed at westbound Terra Bella St., Van Nuys Blvd. and Branford St. Read More
- 710: On-ramp closed at 710 SB at Olympic Blvd. for long-term bridge construction until 2014. Read More
- 47: On-ramp closed at Route 47 at EB/WB New Dock St. closed for long-term bridge demolition until 2014. Read More
- 57: NB Off-Ramp @ Lambert Road : Detour by exiting northbound SR-57 to Tonner Canyon Road, turn right onto northbound Tonner Canyon Road, left onto southbound Brea Boulevard, left onto eastbound Lambert Road Read More
- 57: NB On-Ramp @ WB Imperial: Detour by turning right onto northbound State College Boulevard, right onto eastbound Lambert Road, left onto northbound SR-57 on-ramp from Lambert Road Read More
- 57: NB On-Ramp @ Yorba Linda: Detour by turning right onto northbound State College Boulevard, right onto eastbound Imperial Highway, use northbound SR-57 on-ramp from eastbound Imperial Highway Read More
- Rio Hondo Bike Path: The Rio Hondo Bike Path will be closed at Washington Blvd. for construction until August. Take a detour to the west side of the trail instead. Read More
- San Gabriel River Bike Path: Gold Line construction work may close certain entrances and exits on the bike path. Read More
- Blue Line, Red Line to North Hollywood: Both the Blue Line and the Red Line to North Hollywood will be reduced to every 20 minutes after 8:30 p.m. on Friday, June 7. Read More
- Pasadena: Checkpoint on Friday night in an undisclosed location of Pasadena Read More
- Sherman Oaks: Checkpoint on Friday night at Ventura Boulevard east of Columbus Avenue. Read More
- Echo Park: Checkpoint on Friday night at Sunset Boulevard at Echo Park. Read More
- South L.A.: Checkpoint on Friday night at Manchester Avenue west of Figueroa Street. Read More
- Koreatown: Checkpoint on Friday night at Vermont Avenue at 6th Street. Read More
- San Fernando: Checkpoint on Saturday night at Van Nuys Boulevard at Haddon Avenue. Read More
Shuttle schedules: Check beach shuttle prices and schedules for Lancaster and Palmdale. Reserve your spot.