The cast and creators of "Veronica Mars" — the Kickstarter-funded movie based on the cult 2004-'07 CW TV series — will kick off the 31st annual PaleyFest, the series of panel discussions on hit television shows, sponsored by the Paley Center for Media, on Thursday night, a day before the film opens. You'll be able to watch a live stream of the panel here, starting at 8 p.m.
The live panel takes place at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood and will feature creator and executive producer Rob Thomas, series star Kristen Bell and cast members Jason Dohring, Enrico Colantoni, Chris Lowell, Ryan Hansen, Percy Daggs III, Francis Capra, Tina Majorino and Krysten Ritter. The session will begin at 7 p.m.
The Paley Center in Beverly Hills bills the popular series of PaleyFest panels as "the utlimate TV fan festival." Panels feature cast and crew of shows, accompanied by clips or episodes, and followed by questions from the audience. Tickets, live streams and a PaleyFest app are available at the website of the Paley Center for Media.
Here is the festival schedule. All sessions will begin at 7 p.m., except for the sessions for "Pretty Little Liars" (March 16) and "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." (March 23), which will both begin at 1 p.m.
- Thursday, March 13: "Veronica Mars Reunion"
- Friday, March 14: "Orange Is the New Black"
- Saturday, March 15: "How I Met Your Mother Farewell"
- Sunday, March 16: "Pretty Little Liars"
- Sunday, March 16: "Lost: 10th Anniversary Reunion"
- Tuesday, March 18: "Parks and Recreation"
- Wednesday, March 19: "Sleepy Hollow"
- Friday, March 21: "Mad Men"
- Saturday, March 22: "The Vampire Diaries" and "The Originals"
- Sunday, March 23: "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
- Monday, March 24: "Masters of Sex"
- Tuesday, March 25: "The Mindy Project"
- Wednesday, March 26: "Community"
- Thursday, March 27: "Veep"
- Friday, March 28: "American Horror Story: Coven"