It's no secret that Los Angeles is host to some fantastic outdoor film screening opportunities this summer.
Whether you’re a fan of the classics at Cinespia’s Hollywood Forever Cemetery screenings or prefer the food truck scene in Grand Park, there are unspoken rules that govern outdoor movie showings.
What are your outdoor movie pet peeves? How do you make the most out of L.A.’s outdoor film showings?
Post your comments below and answer our poll. Then tune in tomorrow to hear the segment with guest host Patt Morrison!
basic etiquette tips:
- Don’t take up too much blanket space
- Don’t block other people’s views -- low chairs only
- Don’t drink...too much
- Phones off: Instagram that pre-show sunset and then shut it down
- Keep the PDA in the back row (or on the screen)
- Keep smells to a minimum: no cooking, no smoking, no open flames
In other words, don't be THESE guys: