Southern California Public Radio's largest and most important source of funding is you - our listeners. We're able to bring you comprehensive, unbiased coverage because listeners like you have shown their support. When you become a monthly Sustainer, you're also ensuring the future success of 89.3 KPCC, 89.1 KUOR and 90.3 KVLA. Contribute today.
KPCC's Spring Online Auction
More Ways to Give
- Donate your used car or boat
- Include KPCC in your Will
- Submit a matching gift form
- Make a gift of stock
- Shop and support KPCC through our affiliate program
- Charitable IRA Distribution
- Charitable Annuities and Trusts
- Make a purchase from Pretty Good Goods
- KPCC Member Benefits Card
- The Leadership Circle
- Our growing community of monthly Sustainers
- More member benefits
- Volunteer your time
- Membership and Donor List Policy
- Change your home or email address
- Contact us
- Update your credit card or membership information
- Convert your membership to a Sustaining Membership
- Subscribe or Unsubscribe to our newsletters
Did you know that advertising on KPCC reaches an audience of over 600,000 people, both on-air and online? Corporate sponsorship of KPCC is a good business investment. We know that our listeners are 88 percent more likely to buy products and services from companies that support public radio. Learn more about underwriting on Southern California Public Radio.
Grants fund not only general operations, but are a primary means through which SCPR is able to develop and test new programming initiatives. Grants also support specific news programs and SCPR's special projects. Foundation support is vital to Southern California Public Radio.