Sustaining Members are ongoing, monthly contributors to Southern California Public Radio. You choose your giving level and your contribution is automatically deducted each month from your credit card or bank account, until you tell us to stop.
Why should you become a KPCC Sustainer?
- It’s the easiest, most convenient way to give and fits nicely into your busy lifestyle.
- Your ongoing monthly investment helps KPCC shorten our member drives. This past year, we’ve reduced the number of days we spend on on-air fundraising by more than 40 percent!
- You’re part of a community that ensures KPCC can fulfill its public service mission for years to come.
- You’ll automatically be entered into all Membership sweepstakes and giveaways.
- You’ll have access to the Sustainer Gift Catalog, which you can use to get KPCC gear at greatly reduced prices.
More reasons why listeners like you became Sustainers:
"Unbiased news and the huge amount of general, political, social and cultural information plus the fun shows on the weekends… can’t beat it for the price! At my donation level (10 bucks/month), it costs me 32 cents a day! I know that I belong to a very special group of people who bring the best radio the airwaves have to offer and all those who help pay for it!"
- Thomas, Sustaining Member in West Hollywood
"After years of sporadically remembering to make a donation to KPCC, we are growing up, being responsible and becoming Sustaining Members!"
- Ashley and Elton, Sustaining Members in Los Angeles
"I’m a Sustainer because KPCC is the best news operation in Southern California. And I’m voting with my wallet for shorter member drives!"
- Al, Sustaining Member in Huntington Beach
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How will I know when my Sustaining Membership is set to renew?
A: We’ll send you a courtesy letter letting you know that your membership is set to auto-renew the following month. It doesn’t require a response unless you wish to modify or cancel your contribution.
Q: Will I still get a Member Benefits Card?
A: Once you sign on as a Sustainer, you’ll receive a Sustainer Member Benefits Card that never expires.
Q: What if my credit card or the expiration date changes?
A: To update this information, simply call KPCC Member Services at 626-583-5121.
Q. How do I change the amount of my monthly contribution?
A: Call Member Services at 626-583-5121 to increase, decrease or cancel your monthly membership gift.