KPCC is excited to announce that we're rolling out our new and improved iOS app!
You’ll still be able to listen to the live stream and episodes from your favorite shows, but there's a lot of improvements too. Here’s a full list of what to expect:
- A completely redesigned look and feel that matches across iPhone and iPad devices
- Easier access to podcasts and your favorite shows on demand
- Written stories powered by KPCC and NPR journalists
- A mini-player that allows you to control what’s playing while you browse
- Ability to set reminders for shows you don’t want to miss
- Option to donate to KPCC with Apple Pay
You'll also soon be able to connect the app with CarPlay-enabled dashboard units. We're excited to bring you that, along with other new features, in upcoming releases of the app.
Our goal with our apps is to ensure that you can enjoy KPCC's award-winning coverage of news and culture wherever you go. We're always looking to hear how we can improve. Send us your thoughts by using the feedback form in the app.
If you'd like to help us test new features before they're released, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the app today on your iPhone and iPad from the App Store.