A spate of measles cases in San Bernardino has health officials warning patrons away from businesses they say were recently visited by customers infected with the virus.
The county's department of public health has published locations and times that customers with confirmed measles cases visited the businesses:
Inland Center Auto Body, 181 S. Arrowhead Ave. San Bernardino, CA 92408
- Thursday, January 22, 2015 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM o Friday, January 23, 2015 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday, January 24, 2015 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Elgin and Fagan Bar 336 W. Highland Ave. San Bernardino 92405
- Thursday, January 22, 2015 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
- Saturday, January 24, 2015 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Game Stop, 1100 S Mount Vernon Ave. Colton, CA 92324
- Saturday, January 24, 2015 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Officials are asking residents who might have been at the locations near the time that they were visited by those with confirmed measles cases to monitor themselves for signs of the illness and to stay at home and call a doctor if signs appear.
San Bernardino County so far has six confirmed measles cases, all of which, they say, are related to the outbreak that took place in December at Disneyland.