In our continuing series looking at the latest medical research and news on COVID-19, Larry Mantle speaks with infectious disease specialist at Huntington Hospital in Pasadena, Dr. Kimberly Shriner.
Topics today include:
- Coronavirus numbers are rising again in some parts of California, but it's too early to call it a new surge
- Trump’s doctor says he’s completed his COVID-19 treatments and can return to ‘public engagements’ on Saturday.
- Nearly 20% of detainees at Adelanto ICE facility have COVID-19
- Moderna vows to not enforce COVID-19 vaccine patents during pandemic
- Airborne transmission: CDC updates guidance on COVID-19 spread
- Companies ditch plans for rapid coronavirus spit tests at home
- Where did Los Angeles' first COVID-19 cases come from? Genetic researchers say not China
Kimberly Shriner, M.D., infectious disease specialist at Huntington Hospital in Pasadena