In our continuing series looking at the latest medical research and news on COVID-19, Larry Mantle speaks with Dr. Kimberly Shriner, infectious disease specialist at Huntington Hospital in Pasadena.
Today’s topics include:
- How can we do Halloween safely during COVID-19?
- The third wave of COVID-19 in the U.S. is officially worse than the first two
- AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine trials offer hope for older adults
- Young adults still driving COVID-19 cases in L.A. County
- Newsom says California will review FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccines before releasing them to public
Kimberly Shriner, M.D., infectious disease specialist at Huntington Hospital in Pasadena