In our continuing series looking at the latest medical research and news on COVID-19, Larry Mantle speaks with Dr. Kimberly Shriner, infectious disease specialist at Huntington Hospital in Pasadena.
Today’s topics include:
- CDC panel to meet today to discuss recommendations on who gets COVID vaccine first
- AP: European regulator could OK 1st COVID-19 vaccine on December 29
- WSJ: For COVID long-haulers, a little-known diagnosis offers possible treatments -- and new challenges
- COVID vaccine faces skepticism in U.S., France
- LAT: As virus again surges in California, race is a defining factor in nursing facilities, research shows
Kimberly Shriner, M.D., infectious disease specialist at Huntington Hospital in Pasadena