In our continuing series looking at the latest medical research and news on COVID-19, Larry Mantle speaks with Dr. Tim Brewer from UCLA.
Today’s topics include:
- L.A. County breaks single day case record Thursday
- Officials fear hospital staffing shortages as beds fill
- CA’s new regional, limited stay-at-home order
- How vaccines are being prioritized in CA
- NYT: How 700 Epidemiologists Are Living Now, and What They Think Is Next
Timothy Brewer, M.D., epidemiologist and professor of medicine at UCLA’s school of public health; has served on the advisory boards of the World Health Organization, the National Institutes of Health, and the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention