Today, on State of Affairs:
- President Trump's controversial response to the violence in Charlottesville could haunt California's conservative lawmakers.
- Two names you don't expect to hear together in a sentence: OC Congressman Dana Rohrabacher takes a London meeting with Wikileaks founder Julian Assange.
- Several housing bonds could make their way to the ballot in 2018.
- Carla Marinucci, senior editor for Politico's California Playbook
- And Sherry Bebitch Jeffe, professor of public policy at USC