Today, on State of Affairs:
- Senator Dianne Feinstein gets slammed for saying she hopes President Trump will get better. And she might be wishing she could eat her words, after withering criticism from other Democrats.
- Meanwhile, in Sacramento, Democratic lawmakers race to pass several bills aimed at making housing more affordable - a vote is expected soon.
- There are reports that President Trump will revoke DACA, the Obama era policy that protected so-called Dreamers. California leaders are bracing for that.
- Carla Marinucci, senior editor for Politico's California Playbook
- Sherry Bebitch Jeffe, professor of public policy at USC