Today on State of Affairs:
- Lawmakers in Sacramento will hold hearings next month to address complaints of sexual harassment in the capitol
- The politics of a new California gas tax taking effect next week
- If you've turned on the TV this week, you might have seen this ad:
What's behind one California billionaire's push to impeach President Trump?
KQED political reporter Marisa Lagos says it may be Steyer's first attempt to introduce himself to the general public.
It's everywhere. I think it was on Fox and Friends this morning, which is probably why the President saw it. It does really continue to raise these questions we've all been whispering for a while which is: what is his endgame? What is he running for — or is he going to run at all?
- Marisa Lagos, political reporter for KQED
- Rachel VanSickle Ward, associate professor of politics at Pitzer College