San Bernardino Shooting |

San Bernardino shooting: Media ask for release of iPhone records

Maya Sugarman/KPCC
| The news organizations said in a court filing there was "no adequate justification" for the FBI to continue to withhold information on the cost of the tool or the identity of the vendor that sold it.

Trump says media underreported San Bernardino, other attacks

|

President Donald Trump says the media is dropping the ball on reporting extremist attacks. During his speech Monday at U.S. Central Command, Trump pointed to recent extremist attacks in San Bernardino, Boston and Paris. Find KPCC's coverage of the San Bernardino attack here.

San Bernardino survivors still face workers' comp delays

|

Two months after county officials pledged to expedite their claims, some terror attack survivors say they still face delays in getting therapy and treatments.

Audio

San Bernardino shooter's brother pleads guilty to immigration fraud

|

The brother of the male attacker in the 2015 San Bernardino mass shooting that left 14 dead pleaded guilty Tuesday to immigration fraud.

Homegrown terror: One year after San Bernardino, are we safer?

|

Streamlined collaboration between local and federal law enforcement is helping authorities to detect and foil plots more effectively than before.

Audio

Family of San Bernardino shooting victim speaks out against hate

|

Harry "Hal" Bowman's daughters and his ex-wife say his death has inspired them to "be brave" and speak out about the dangers of Islamophobia

Audio

Muslims still living with fallout of San Bernardino shooting

|

Hate crimes against Muslims have gone up since last year's shooting, as have suspicious stares and awkward conversations, some say.

Audio

San Bernardino cops reflect one year after terrorist attack

|

One year after a mass shooting left 14 dead and 22 injured, Chief Jarrod Burguan says his department is forever changed and is investing in tools to prevent terror.